NOVEMBER 9, 2012-A fire ripped through a home in Harborcreek causing extensive smoke damage to a three bedroom home.
The fire happened just after six this evening. Luckily, everyone inside the home was able to get out okay.
than seven fire crews were called to the house fire at 4250
from North East, Kuhl Hose, Wesleyville,
It took more than two hours to control the fire.
Officials aren't sure of what the exact cause is.
Residents of the home tell us they were inside watching TV, and around they heard a loud pop coming from their garage.
They say when they went into the garage; the entire wall was engulfed in flames.
Residents say the fire was caused by a wood burning stove.
They attempted to extinguish the flames, but eventually the fire eventually spread to the second floor of the home into the attic.