One local car dealership lost at least four of its vehicles to an electrical blaze Sunday morning. Firefighters were dispatched to A0uto Express just before 10:00am after a high voltage wire fell onto the vehicles causing a dangerous situation. When firefighters arrived on the scene Sunday morning, two cars were already engulfed in flames, and a third had just caught fire. Fire officials say an electrical wire snapped and fell onto the vehicle starting the fire. The live wire prevented firefighters from safely doing their job until PENELEC arrived to turn off the power. And a live wire was only the beginning of their problems. Not only did the heavy winds cause burning gasoline to spread, but also the hazard of working around the hydraulic parts on the vehicles. Foam was used instead of water because of the flammable liquids involved. But when they ran out of foam, firefighters had to stand by and wait for more to be delivered. Auto express owner Joe Askins said never expected to spend his Sunday watching his vehicles burn down to nearly nothing. The electrical wire even burnt holes into the asphalt parking lot indicating its dangerous effects. Askins lost a Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Liberty, Ford Explorer and Chrysler Pacifica in the fire. Askins said he was going to assess additional damages and notify his insurance company.