Bob and Judy Teribery lost everything after fire ripped through their mobile home, including two dogs and a lifetime of memories. Friday, fire investigators worked to figure out why.
Fortunately, the Teribery's weren't home when the fire broke out. They were also lucky their grandson was in the right place at the right time. Ryan Glass was riding his bike, when he saw smoke coming from his grandparents' home. He then ran across the street to his house and called 911.
Now in the aftermath, officials factor in what time the fire occurred, who was around and witness accounts.
Officials have now ruled the fire accidental. They determined a damaged electrical outlet sparked the fire.