It took 4 hours to bring a Titusville fire under control. Now several people are left without a place to live.
Two families are homeless after an overnight fire in Titusville.
It happened just after 8:30 Saturday night at a two unit apartment at 313 East Central Avenue.
Titusville fire chief Joe Crotty says it appears the fire started in a first floor bathroom and spread from there before it could be brought under control.
Crotty said the fire appears to be accidental, but officials are still investigating.
The American Red Cross is assisting the two families who were displaced.