Fire crews were dispatched to Auto Express just before ten o'clock Sunday morning after a high voltage wire fell onto numerous vehicles. Officials say a limited supply of foam and live electrical wires combined with materials and liquids made for a unique and frustrating situation for firefighters. When crews arrived two cars were already engulfed in flames and a third had caught fire. Not only did the heavy winds cause burning gasoline to spread, but also the hazard of working around the hydraulic parts on the vehicles. Foam was used instead of water because of the flammable liquids involved. The owner of the dealership, Joe Askins told us he's going to assess additional damages and notify his insurance company.