December 23, 2012- Firefighters responded to a call this morning for a house fire near Townville.
Initial calls sent units to 19534 Eddies Road. Dispatchers said possibly people were trapped in the burning building. First units arriving at 10:50 AM reported heavy smoke.
First responders treated Ernest Peterson, the homeowner, and a 13 year old boy at the scene for burns and smoke inhalation, they were taken to a hospital for further attention.
The house was heavily damaged. No other injuries were reported.