JANUARY 2, 2013- Dinner
was interrupted for customers of the Cracker Barrel in
Firefighters were called to the restaurant to around this evening to deal with the chimney fire that shot flames from the dining room fireplace... According to the manager, the fire was contained within the chimney.
This according to reports from the scene.
The building was evacuated of customers and employees as six fire companies from around the area dealt with the flames.
There were no injuries.
The restaurant is still open for business.