An Albion family lost all their possessions after fire ripped through their home Friday morning.
Rosalie Sherman says she went to bed just after 11 last night and heard a loud noise. She said she thought is was a large chunk of ice and went back to sleep. A short time later the sound of the smoke alarms woke Rosalie and her husband up and the house was filling with smoke.
She and her husband were able to make it outside and within a matter of minutes fire had taken over the structure.
Rosalie says there's no doubt that if the smoke alarms had not alerted them of the fire, they would not have made it outside.
Fire inspectors are looking for a cause